In a recent meeting of khap panchayat in haryana, a declaration was passed that marriage age should be lowered to 16 to prevent straying of young girls and boys. This was later endorsed by the haryana chief minister endorsed it, and said that such early marriages will prevent rape and other sexual crimes.
As usual, all the Secularists and liberals had been shouting to the sky. The Media Lynch mobs, on their part started their intellectual Terrorist Assault on the entire Khap panchayats. In their usual tactics, they had manipulated and distorted the entire issue in a deliberate manner.
Let me quote some of the media reports on this issue..
Lets take this totally negative coverage in Speak Out India by NewsX ( we have to rename it as, “Shut Up India” ) . I do not know hindi, and hence i could not understand what the khap leader said (Can some one give me a short transcript in the comment section?).
- The stance of khap is that today boys and girls attain puberty before 14 years and hence there should be means to fulfill the sexual desire that naturally arises after they bilogically mature. Marrying them early is a right and legitimate solution for that. This is perfectly valid, rationale suggestion, and this is the custom followed by our traditional society for years. Many of the freedom fighters are married at very young age. Gandhi at 13, and ambedkar married a 9 year old girl when he was 17. So What is bizarre in this, as the NewsX TV anchor were projecting it in the above video? Are they saying that the teenage boys and girls dont have any sexual desires till 18 years?
- The decision taken in khap panchayat is NOT a diktat. Its a collective decision, taken after discussing with various representatives. But the media lynchmobs unleash their terrorism by branding them as talibanic, fatwa or diktat.
- The whole issue is manipulated by shifting the focus to Rape. These social activists like Ranjana Kumari are saying that early marriages do not prevent rape. This is idiotic. Even their so called strict laws and macaulay education system does not prevent rape. Can we abolish all those laws and close down the schools? The issue is about suppression of the normal flow of sexual desires in teenage boys and girls, by preventing them getting married. All other issues, like rape, teenage pregnancy, sexual perversion, failure of families, moral straying etc arise only out of this.
- PN Roy, another participant, has abused the khaps, as idiotic and Non-Sense. It shows the abusive mentality of so called educated classes. They are ready to have fair discussion on homosexuality, gay etc, but they are not ready to debate anything related to khap. and yet they call themselves as broad minded, and liberal. Bloody rascals.
Let us also see some other media reports..
- This article by Hindustan’s Times is an atrocity. They have dragged all non-sense issues, and even dalit oppression.
- This Hindu Article deliberately brands it as Child marriage, whereas what khaps asked is to reduce marriage age to 14 and 16. Deliberate manipulation. As per their own Indian law, any one attaining age of 14 is NOT a child.
- This daily pioneer article puts forward some ridiculous statistics, and then condemns khap.
And then latest, the UN has also peeked (or made to peek, by the Desi Ettappans) its nose in to this issue. This underlines the hidden fact on the extent of network, these Lynch Mobs leverage , oppressing any alternate voices in support of our traditional society.
In most countries, although the marriageable age is set to 18, the boys and girls can marry at 16, with parental consent. Pls refer this wikipedia article on the comprehensive list of marriage age by countries. Only in india, the draconian oppressive laws is deliberate set to 21 and 18. and any marriage conducted below 18 is automatically null and void. This is Ridiculous. The Indian population is virtually taken for granted by these Urban educated Lynch Mobs under the guise of various deceiving banners like Social Activists, Liberals, Human Rights etc..
And more laughable is the high court declaration allowing the muslim women in india to be married by 15 years. Whereas for hindu women this is not applicable.
The demand of Khap panchayats to reduce marriage age to 16 is Nothing bizarre or Nothing new. These are already existing in many countries.
Illegitimate Constitution vs Legitimate Khap Panchayats:
Every social activists in the TV Media often invoke the constitution argument that no one is above law of land. But my question is who gave the mandate to write that constitution?
Is this constitution Ratified? Is this constitution put to public voting?
When india got independance, 92% of india were rural, and were functioning based on the traditional administrative structures, and localised laws. But the people who wrote the constitution were english educated, westernised who never consulted these traditional society at any point of time? Nor the constitution was put to public voting to get people’s approval.
Infact, there was fierce opposition within the Constituent Assembly, against the final draft of constitution. But Nehru and his cohorts thrusted it upon the opposing members, and finally got it implemented, without any voting or ratification.
On the other hand, lets take the structure of khap panchayats. First it has thousands of year of historicaly continuation. They are the original inhabitants of the lands, whereas the Metro Educated westernised society are the Economic Refugees, displaced by British Colonialism. What bloody rights they have to dictate to the khap panchayats?
Retired Judges like Markandeya Katju should remember that he had hold chief post of one of the most shameful and oppressive judiciary system, and he doesnt get any moral right because of that. So he should stop issuing his weird comments on our social system.
The Oppression of Traditional Society by Westernised Metro India:
Every parent always wants certain level of rights to educate their children and mould them with the value system they feel is right. Similarly, every society always has its own tradition, and moulds its children in to its cultural , and economic system and that is how, the society ensures its continuity to successive generations.
The custom of our Traditional Society is to marry boys and girls, at young age, so that they are moulded in to family tradition and family values right at young age. Most importantly, the occupation of every jathi of traditional india requires physical labour, for which these married yongsters are tuned to it. And thus the culture and the economic system that sustains it, continues to next generation.
Whereas, when a boy or girl pursues a college education, he is moulded towards luxurious or comfortable living, and trained in urban consumerism. Such a boy or girl never wants to return to the traditional society. This causes internal disturbances within the traditional society, and the harmony is destroyed. The objectives of christian bible are stealthily achieved here.. the bible says that jesus will create divisions within society, and pit son against father,husband against wife, and create turmoil..
This is naked invasion of our community. Imagine, if an education system trains your own son or daughter to hate you, will you ever send him? That’s why khaps and other traditional communities resist this alien education system. but the colonial Metro India forcibly pushes it.
If providing Education is the main objective, the school system could have been designed in different ways to suit to different sections of people. The boys and girls can attend schools even after marriage, and no one is going to oppose this. The khaps are never going to oppose, if their traditional value system is respected and recognized.
And in today’s scenario, there are so many options available to get education.
- The Open Schooling system, by NIOS of Central Government.
- The Private Exam mode offered by State Education Departments, where students can take exams on their own without going to school.
- A large number of Correspondance Degree Courses offered by different Universities .
So marrying early will never going to be a obstacle for any interested boys and girls, who might want to pursue higher education. The Khap Panchayats should actively consider these alternative ways for collective Home Schooling for their children, instead of sending them to commericial schools that spoil them.
The objective of the Vested Anti-Social and Anti-national interests, is NOT education, but destruction of traditional Society. The Economic Slaves of Urban Metro India, who still lives and thrives by serving foreign companies, will never be able to understand this. Because they are Uprooted people, who cannot even visualise the traditional social fabric. What they know is the propoganda theory which they read from Mainstream newspapers, based on which they form their opinions and views, and vomit that in the Media Interviews and Other forums. They should realise their utter stupidity and idocracy.
So we need to see the whole issue as a struggle of Khap Panchayats which represents traditional society, against the oppression of Alien Constitution and the institutions (judiciary, Police, etc) based on it.
The traditional panchayats was destroyed in entire south india. But the khaps are too strong to be destroyed. Nevertheless, the constitution of metro india is still in continous conflict with khaps, and thus weakening and corrupting it.
The Hindu Activists and Intellectuals, who really want to revive dharma, should stop echoing the western universalistic views of the media. They need to understand our society and listen to what the traditional society says with open mind, even if it is against their current beliefs.. they need to understand that their current belief system itself is moulded by macaulyte education system, which needs to be Unlearnt.